Android Office Images How To Add ?
- Quickword allows you to insert images directly from your device’s photo gallery. First you need to choose where you want to place your image. Tap once to place the cursor there computer .
- Add images to your document (version 6.2.4 and later) android
- Tap the + icon on the toolbar.
- Select Image from memory to insert an image from memory, or select Photo from camera to take a photo with your device’s built-in camera and insert it as an image.
- Add images to your document (version before 6.2.4)android
- Tap the Add Image icon.
- Choose to insert an image from your gallery or take a new image with your device’s built-in camera.
- After selecting an image, Quickword gives you a few options to resize and rotate the image, along with a preview of the image. Touch OK to save your changes and insert the image into your document.
- Double-tap an existing image to display selection pens to resize and rotate the image. Touch and drag a round pencil on a corner to resize an image, a square pencil on a border to stretch an image, or the circular pencil on top of an image to rotate an image.
- Touch and hold an image to see options to cut and copy the image so you can paste it elsewhere in your document. Quickoffice does not currently support copying and pasting images between documents.
Black Super Portable Jammy G Midi Guitar
super-portable Jammy G MIDI Guitar is a versatile MIDI controller for guitarists. It offers integrated sound and intuitive gaming, and…
Manufacturing Business Examples
Shoe Shop Manufacturing Business: There is always a request for shoes, but everybody has their own tastes and you need…